Thread: OT: RnR Hall of Fame snubs........

vCash

OT: RnR Hall of Fame snubs........

I haven't seen this topic posted so I thought I'd post just to generate some conversation. Who do you think is the biggest RNR H.O.F. snub?

I'll start:

Motley Crue - You don't have to like their music but there's absolutely no question that their influence on a whole genre' of music that dominated a decade plus should in no way be overlooked. Tommy Lee must've slept with the wife of one of the directors because they should've been a lock. If GnR is in, the Crue should be in, period.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Boston and Bad Company are the two that come to mind for me.

vCash
    WTF the Go Gos are in but not Boston and Bad Co. Remember how long it took RUSH and Yes to get in?

Just a reminder about RUSH intro by Gruhl and Hawkins RUSH the best band composed of 4 nerds

https://youtu.be/VTz2TDr79eI

Are Joe Walsh and the "James Gang in? Just a reminder also

https://youtu.be/zo0vBdlWQs0?t=1
    Last edited by parabrave; 01-24-2024 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    And just for you Gen Zrs this is what an Album Intro sounds like

Crank it up
    Last edited by parabrave; 01-24-2024 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    No doubt those two should be in. The first Boston album is a masterpiece. Foreigner and Styx should also be in.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    The Guess Who should be in the R&R HOF.

vCash
    Smashing Pumpkins and Soundgarden
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Smashing Pumpkins and Soundgarden
    I would agree on both of those, especially the Pumpkins.........Incredible.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    And just for you Gen Zrs this is what an Album Intro sounds like

Crank it up
    Joe Walsh!!
    I love Funk #49, Meadows, and Rocky Mountain Way as well!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Joe Walsh!!
    I love Funk #49, Meadows, and Rocky Mountain Way as well!
    Showing your age.

vCash
    RnR HOF is a complete joke. No Boston, no Foreigner, no Toto, no Kansas, no Styx, no REO Speedwagon, no Survivor. Journey only got in through fan voting. Yet they have all kinds of acts getting in that aren't RnR acts at all. Its the most asinine HOF out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    RnR HOF is a complete joke. No Boston, no Foreigner, no Toto, no Kansas, no Styx, no REO Speedwagon, no Survivor. Journey only got in through fan voting. Yet they have all kinds of acts getting in that aren't RnR acts at all. Its the most asinine HOF out there.
    But we have Cher, Sade and Sinead O'Connnor Being Nominated so be Happy**** At least Framptom got nominated he only had one of the great ROCK albums ever.