Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
No running game and a defense that couldn't stop the run. They had the record they did BECAUSE of Dak. There's only a handful of qbs in the game that could've won 12 games with this team and Dak was one of them. I didn't trust the cowboys defense all year after that arizona debacle. And Bland and Gilmore for all their hype got burned a ton by the better wrs.
This is it. And cowboy fans along with a majority of America don't see it. They don't realize that Dak is the one that gets them there. They are nothing without him. They think that he is the weak link. A qb shouldn't have to be perfect to be successful but unfortunately that's the case in Dallas. So many football "experts" had them picked to make a deep playoff run even though they had no run game or run defense. Everyone should have saw this coming. I can honestly say I did. That defense is fools gold just like that oline....

I hope dak gets traded myself. Dallas had a chance to add linebackers, o-lineman, and a stud running back and decided to pocket the extra cap space.