Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decamerion Richardson

vCash

Decamerion Richardson

He is entering the NFL Draft rather than going to OM.

https://www.si.com/college/olemiss/f...2024-nfl-draft

vCash
    Why in the world go through the transfer deal and then declare? Have they gotten some grades back or something? But what has he really done on the field to stand out? But hey, I’m glad. Hurts OM!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Why in the world go through the transfer deal and then declare? Have they gotten some grades back or something? But what has he really done on the field to stand out? But hey, I’m glad. Hurts OM!!
    Probably wanted to get back at MSU for firing McBath if I had to guess.

There are some rumors he told all of our corners to transfer out.

vCash
    He has some nfl teams that like him. But he wasn't given a draft grade to come out. But I can see him getting drafted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He has some nfl teams that like him. But he wasn't given a draft grade to come out. But I can see him getting drafted.
    Yeah, some agent got in his ear. Way to go agent!

vCash
    He will likely be an UDFA and signing FA contract. I just dont see any of our guys being drafted. Leach's recruiting was awful
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He will likely be an UDFA and signing FA contract. I just dont see any of our guys being drafted. Leach's recruiting was awful
    Yea ... everything about Leach sucked. I imagine for most folks you don't really have to repeat it another 1000 times to get your point across. They get it by now.

vCash
    Don't they stop at second round and then after that they're kind of like enter the draft at your own risk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I agree with you about his draft and we may have been going down a bad recruiting trail Leach, but you can’t argue with him winning 9 games his last year and I still feel we would have had a good season last year. It also seemed Leach was about to transition his offense a little with the QBs he was recruiting. Some part of me hates we won’t see it, but hopefully Lebby can take this offense to another level in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Don't they stop at second round and then after that they're kind of like enter the draft at your own risk?
    I thought it was third but you may be right. But pretty sure not past 3rd

vCash
    Probably wanted to get back at MSU for firing McBath if I had to guess.

There are some rumors he told all of our corners to transfer out.
    About as immature as it gets if true. Coaches come and go. Just the way it is. No one’s fault our coach died and started this crazy mess we are in.

vCash
    Yes. The way they do it know they say yes enter the draft which is they are saying you're a top two rd pick. Or go back to school. Not a top 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I agree with you about his draft and we may have been going down a bad recruiting trail Leach, but you can’t argue with him winning 9 games his last year and I still feel we would have had a good season last year. It also seemed Leach was about to transition his offense a little with the QBs he was recruiting. Some part of me hates we won’t see it, but hopefully Lebby can take this offense to another level in the future.
    CML wasn't transitioning his offense. He wanted parson bc he liked the way he threw it. It just so happened he was mobile. He didn't change his criteria of what he was looking for and wasn't changing how he was going to do things. He had his way and that's what he did. Trust me wasn't changing.

vCash
    Yes. The way they do it know they say yes enter the draft which is they are saying you're a top two rd pick. Or go back to school. Not a top 2.
    Seems a lot of our early entries ignore the “go back to school”

vCash
    CML wasn't transitioning his offense. He wanted parson bc he liked the way he threw it. It just so happened he was mobile. He didn't change his criteria of what he was looking for and wasn't changing how he was going to do things. He had his way and that's what he did. Trust me wasn't changing.
    I can agree with that. I’m sure he was set in his ways. But it seemed he started recruiting mobility too. Would like to have seen one year with a QB who could take off when needed. Believe it would have helped the offense a good bit. At least make the D account for the QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Yea ... everything about Leach sucked. I imagine for most folks you don't really have to repeat it another 1000 times to get your point across. They get it by now.
    Repped.

vCash
    No one knows what the hell CML was planning on doing or how he was possibly thinking of evolving his offense. I don't ... No one on this board does.

No one knows how good we would (or would not) have been last year, next year, etc

It would be outstanding IMO if we could just let the HOF Coach Rest "peacefully" in Peace.

vCash
    No one knows what the hell CML was planning on doing or how he was possibly thinking of evolving his offense. I don't ... No one on this board does.

No one knows how good we would (or would not) have been last year, next year, etc

It would be outstanding IMO if we could just let the HOF Coach Rest "peacefully" in Peace.
    Hear, hear!

Banned
    vCash

Agreed. Bad mouthing a deceased coach who done a great job for our program is immature, embarrassing, sickening, and should be permanently ban worthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Agreed. Bad mouthing a deceased coach who done a great job for our program is immature, embarrassing, sickening, and should be permanently ban worthy
    Reading comprehension on this board is such a rare thing. The man never said anything negative about coach. He was stating what he knows is fact. You have been on this board long enough to realize Homedawg has access to things most of us don't. Quit being a drama Queen