Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weather dawgs...

vCash
    Oxford is slicked over. not sure any further west than that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Oxford is slicked over. not sure any further west than that
    Checkout the MDOT Cameras and the I22 corridor looks about the same as it did 3 days ago. Snow and Ice everwhere on the ground.

vCash
    Travel is not advised north of Grenada. From Grenada to the highway 82 corridor only if necessary. Here in Starkville things dramatically improved today. But all of the roads are wet and it's expected to drop below freezing again tonight so may be a good bit of black ice to contend with tomorrow.

vCash
    Can't leave the house this morning. Iced over on top of all the snow we've had. It started snowing last Sunday at 5:00 pm. Everything is still covered and it's snowing right now. Kids are sledding down the hills on the roads of the neighborhood.

vCash
    A warm up is coming and with it lots of rain. I'm waiting on the euro to finish its 12z run before I write a post on it on our fb page. Long story short...keep an umbrella handy next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Can't leave the house this morning. Iced over on top of all the snow we've had. It started snowing last Sunday at 5:00 pm. Everything is still covered and it's snowing right now. Kids are sledding down the hills on the roads of the neighborhood.
    When I used to live in UpState SC when we got the 1st snow usually in late Jan we had black ice till April. It never went away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    When I used to live in UpState SC when we got the 1st snow usually in late Jan we had black ice till April. It never went away.
    Crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    A warm up is coming and with it lots of rain. I'm waiting on the euro to finish its 12z run before I write a post on it on our fb page. Long story short...keep an umbrella handy next week.
    Yeah, not excited about the weather next week. Driving to Mississippi Wednesday for a visit with the family a few days. Wanna hunt a little but it looks like rain the whole time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Excuse me, but your profile says Covington Co., south MS.

It ain't snowing down there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

Lol. Most of the board knows me and knows where I'm at now. Still have property and family there. This north Tennessee weather has me truly considering going back to the mosquitoes and insufferable heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

He is from the Black hole area of HWY 84 between Prentiss and Collins. Check out the night google earth of that area. Not even a speck of light from there. Just Naders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    He is from the Black hole area of HWY 84 between Prentiss and Collins. Check out the night google earth of that area. Not even a speck of light from there. Just Naders.
    Lol!!! That's home!!!