PDA

View Full Version : 167 inch 8 point killed in Vicksburg on East Ave..

fishwater99
11-21-2013, 03:02 PM
You need to read this forum to see it all.

Possibly shot at night inside city limits. Caught the next day on camera by meter reader.
Claimed was killed outside of Utica, MS with Bow. Guy's buddy entered it in Simmons Big Buck Contest in LA.
MS Game and Fish now have horns...

To top it all off this clown is wearing a MSU shirt..

http://www.bullnettlenews.com/forum/yaf_postst51630_167-eight-point.aspx

FISHDAWG
11-21-2013, 03:07 PM
almost made the book as an eight point - that takes something special ...... I hate that he went out that way

Crystal Balls
11-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah i been keeping up with it on Bullnettler as well. Thats a huge 8pt for sure. Crazy how big some of these deer get in city limits.

Sidewalkdawg
11-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Thay will get that guy on fraud for entering it into Simmons big buck, Lacey act for taking across state lines, hunting over corn, shooting at night, shooting rifle in city limits. And that's just the ones I know of. Gonna be an expensive deer!

Sidewalkdawg
11-21-2013, 09:14 PM
And dude wearing the state shirt didn't even kill the deer but he is the one that took it to Simmons big buck contest. What a dumbass and cheater

BeastMan
11-21-2013, 09:23 PM
Thay will get that guy on fraud for entering it into Simmons big buck, Lacey act for taking across state lines, hunting over corn, shooting at night, shooting rifle in city limits. And that's just the ones I know of. Gonna be an expensive deer!

No doubt. What a moron. Any chance of felony, confiscating guns, etc...?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Man, this pisses me off anyway under the circumstances, but it makes it even worse that this deer was living in the empty lot behind my house and I had no clue. I'd seen some does living back there in the summer, but had no idea this big SOB was back there. There's no doubt in my mind this is one of the big bucks that's been seen in the military park.

Crystal Balls
11-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Do you know the guy that killed it?

preachermatt83
11-22-2013, 07:53 PM
man there is another site much better than the bull... the bull is way too many good ole boys and overmoderation.. the best hunting/fishing site in ms is mississippioutdoorforums.net . If you go over go to the new members section and welcome yourself. Tell em I sent ya!!

preachermatt83
11-23-2013, 08:47 AM
man there is another site much better than the bull... the bull is way too many good ole boys and overmoderation.. the best hunting/fishing site in ms is mississippioutdoorforums.net . If you go over go to the new members section and welcome yourself. Tell em I sent ya!!

Wrong link... It's. Mississippioutdoorforums.com