PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch finding Bigfoot?

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 09:54 PM
It's very funny and worth watching. I'm being dead serious.

I want to encourage you all to watch.

Behrdawg
11-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Um....

ScoobaDawg
11-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Off-topic and moved.

DownwardDawg
11-10-2013, 11:23 PM
It is funny. Those people are dead serious about actually seeing bigfoot. Well, except for the actual "main guy". With a name like Moneymaker, you know what he's all about. My 14 year old and I watch it just to aggrivate my wife. I rewind the DVR and make her look and yell "See!!! There he is right there!!! Proof baby!!!!" Lol

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 11:24 PM
I seriously like this show. I don't believe in Bigfoot or anything, but it's really fun and funny. Good natured show ans some of the stuff they say is really funny. They think they really exist do they wi say stuff like " big foots really like lettuce." Begs he question " how would you know?"

Behrdawg
11-11-2013, 12:48 AM
It's like those ghost shows- they hear the smallest sound and they create some sort of crazy assumption that it was a voice saying something. Haha. What a bunch of idiots.

FlabLoser
11-11-2013, 12:56 AM
There are a lot of fake reality shows on TV. Like moonshiners...like some guys are going to document their illegal activities and make a national tv show with it.

Political Hack
11-11-2013, 07:48 AM
they almost found him last episode. tune in next to make sure you don't miss them catching him!

I'll watch pieces of it sometimes. I think the "science" part of it is hilarious. "Squatches knock on trees to communicate with one another.". We'll we've never seen one but we're pretty sure that's what they do while we're not seeing them.

cheewgumm
11-11-2013, 09:25 AM
The comedy is also lost on my wife. Doesn't get it at all.

On the last show, some kid brought a recording of a " Bigfoot howl". Moneymaker says " sounds familiar", because it sounded just like Bobo howling.

So the kid must h be been out in the woods the night befor and recorded them howling . That was funny.

Political Hack
11-11-2013, 06:49 PM
"porcupines eat Bigfoot bones." that's why we don't have any Bigfoot skeletons in the woods.

I shit you not.

Esmerelda Villalobos
11-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Bigfoot exists. He lives in birmingham. Ive met him. He is an african american, gay republican. Im dead serious.