PDA

View Full Version : We need to pull hard for LSU, Kentucky, and an Ole Miss win would help us too...

CadaverDawg
04-14-2013, 11:27 AM
today, even though I can't "pull hard" for Ole Miss in anything.

If we win today, and Ole Miss wins, we will be tied for 4th overall in the SEC. The only teams ahead of us would be LSU, Vandy, and Arkansas by 1 game (1 game if they lose today, 2 games if they win). Today is Huge. Especially when we have potential to gain even more ground next weekend.

We need to grab a lead early again, and hope Lindgren can give us at least 5-6 strong.

CadaverDawg
04-14-2013, 11:32 AM
A couple of other teams to pull for today....Tennessee and Missouri. Very little chance Vandy starts a losing streak, but if they can drop a few games to bad teams like Mizzou, it can't hurt us. As for Tennessee, we know they are going nowhere, so if they could take 2 from Kentucky it would be enormous for us....because that would likely remove Kentucky from the hosting conversation in my opinion.

mic
04-14-2013, 11:43 AM
I agree on we need
Ark lose
Vandy lose
Kentucky Lose
Disagree on Rebs
We can take care of business on Bama here at home and Bama still has toughest games left.. they will fall back to bottom half of standings. And it will be tought for us to take 2 of 3 at Oxford. We will prob have to win the Sat and Sun games if we stick with our rotation. I love the heart of Pollo and he gives you all he has for 6 innings and its usually very good . But going against Wahl on the road is going to be very tough.. Wahl is a ligit #1 and top 3 round draft pick this year..

WE just have to win today.

M.Fillmore
04-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Agreed. Bama has had an easy schedule to date, but that will not last. I think the bears are better than bama and I'll hope bama win for that reason. I hope bama give as many free passes to us as they gave in Oxford yesterday. I have seen little league games with fewer bases on balls.