PDA

View Full Version : In need of a change

AugustaDawg
04-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Sixpack has become unbearable to read lately. Hopefully this site won't go down that same path. Good luck, guys.

Coach34
04-01-2013, 10:09 AM
Sixpack has become unbearable to read lately. Hopefully this site won't go down that same path. Good luck, guys.

Thanks for stopping by. Sixpack is still great for some- not for others. Matter of taste.

One of our biggest differences here will be the lack of Rebel trolls. There will be zero tolerance for that. It will be a State board for State people.

ScoobaDawg
04-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Exactly as Coach said. I haven't enjoyed SPS in a while and hardly ever posted as I used to. This place will be for State fans to have good debates and discuss current sports topics without the brown Bears of the North stepping in and ruining it. I suspect Coach34 will still be...Coach34.

DesotoCountyDawg
04-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Exactly as Coach said. I haven't enjoyed SPS in a while and hardly ever posted as I used to. This place will be for State fans to have good debates and discuss current sports topics without the brown Bears of the North stepping in and ruining it. I suspect Coach34 will still be...Coach34.

The problem on sixpack was not just rebel trolls but the dumbass State trolls too.

theloungeinleft
04-01-2013, 01:10 PM
I can dig it.

TexasDawg
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Really glad a new site is up and going, hoping it doesn't end up like SPS

CadaverDawg
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks for stopping by. Sixpack is still great for some- not for others. Matter of taste.

One of our biggest differences here will be the lack of Rebel trolls. There will be zero tolerance for that. It will be a State board for State people.

I must say...this^ sounds great. Congrats on the board. I like the idea of more in depth discussion.

By the way, I completely thought you were ****ing with us over on SPS...nice move on April fools. I would expect nothing less.

TopDog58
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Will be nice to have a place without power hungry mods that are quick with the ban hammer because they don't want the Stands family or their Rebel friends to get their feelings hurt from honest, well-deserved criticism.

FISHDAWG
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Will be nice to have a place without power hungry mods that are quick with the ban hammer because they don't want the Stands family or their Rebel friends to get their feelings hurt from honest, well-deserved criticism.
^^^^^ this times 2 ^^^

DesotoCountyDawg
04-01-2013, 02:13 PM

So you'll be the head troll on here. Great. No thanks. I find it funny that you want to start a new board with no trolls when you are the biggest troll on the planet.

FlabLoser
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
I've never understood all the hate for Coach34. He has opinions. He states them. He debates them. He doesn't get all personal about it.

Coach34
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
So you'll be the head troll on here. Great. No thanks. I find it funny that you want to start a new board with no trolls when you are the biggest troll on the planet.

I said no Rebel trolls.

This will still be a fun place.

CadaverDawg
04-01-2013, 02:19 PM
I've never understood all the hate for Coach34. He has opinions. He states them. He debates them. He doesn't get all personal about it.

+1

Bert Stare
04-01-2013, 02:20 PM
so instead of "17" and '*unt', I can say "****" and "bunt". outstanding. count me in.

DesotoCountyDawg
04-01-2013, 02:25 PM
A troll is a troll. State or Ole Miss.

Will James
04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
so instead of "17" and '*unt', I can say "****" and "bunt". outstanding. count me in.

****ing right

Coach34
04-01-2013, 02:28 PM
A troll is a troll. State or Ole Miss.

we'll just disagree on that. Thanks for coming by

HereComesTheSpiral
04-01-2013, 02:32 PM

No more deciphering people's da Vinci codes

Bert Stare
04-01-2013, 02:35 PM
No more deciphering people's da Vinci codes

+1

ComradeDawg
04-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Seems to me that he knows more than 75% of the people on sixpack. All the bears hate his guts, thats enough for me.

I seen it dawg
04-01-2013, 02:52 PM

Haha and we already have someone pissed off and decided to come over and talk about it. I love it took less than a day.

FlabLoser
04-01-2013, 03:01 PM
And we hit the trifecta of DCD bitching on Elitedawgs, SPS, and drumroll.....NAFOOM about Coach34 leaving SPS and being in on starting this website.

A dawg running to NAFOOM to complain about another dawg might be a first.

Will James
04-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Just glad to not have Der as a mod

Coach34
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM

that's just hilarious

Coach34
04-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Just glad to not have Der as a mod

I've liked the guy in talks I've had with him...good sense of humor- but not as a mod

CadaverDawg
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
And we hit the trifecta of DCD bitching on Elitedawgs, SPS, and drumroll.....NAFOOM about Coach34 leaving SPS and being in on starting this website.

Why are people on SPS upset? Can they not just read both boards, or do they think this is going to be the downfall of SPS? I didn't realize you had to choose a board because this was the LSU to SPS's Ole Miss. (sarcasm)

By the way, can/should we use sarcastericks over here or will there be a new sarcasm tool?

mparkerfd20
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
SPS has been on a downward spiral for a while. This board wouldn't be it's downfall (if there was going to be one). I think both can and will co-exist well. Looking forward to the new board.

CapHillDawg
04-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Remember when all those people left NAFOOM for their "secret" bear board? I know it's gay, but maybe we should do something like that.

sixpackspeak
04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Why are people on SPS upset? Can they not just read both boards, or do they think this is going to be the downfall of SPS? I didn't realize you had to choose a board because this was the LSU to SPS's Ole Miss. (sarcasm)

By the way, can/should we use sarcastericks over here or will there be a new sarcasm tool?They can easily coexist.

theloungeinleft
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM

Boom.

Coach34
04-01-2013, 03:42 PM
They can easily coexist.

I agree. Shouldnt be an either/or

I knew HD6 would likely ban me today- I'm sure he got all sweaty and excited when he did it.

DesotoCountyDawg
04-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Not bitching just pointing out the hypocrisy of coach. Coach makes great educated points and can argue his position. I hate it when he trolls because it brings all the dumbasses out.

FISHDAWG
04-01-2013, 03:47 PM
not just that ... somebody locked your thread then reopened it 15-20 minutes later

Bert Stare
04-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Not bitching just pointing out the hypocrisy of coach. Coach makes great educated points and can argue his position. I hate it when he trolls because it brings all the dumbasses out.

****looks at username****

apparently so.

quickstrike2
04-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Im in. Being an alum, i really come to these sites to get scores and any insight that other fans may have. Don't really post much on sps mostly read, but i do get tired of the rebel banter.

SnakePlissken
04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
The problem on sixpack was not just rebel trolls but the dumbass State trolls too. My first post here and I completely agree!! I got so tired of the tolerance by DS and HD6 of the rebels on 6pack. I never understood why they allowed it unless it was simply for page views/site hits

WeWillScrewItUp
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm looking forward to being able to actually discuss MSU athletics and enjoy it. HAILSTATE

HermanBoone
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Im in. Being an alum, i really come to these sites to get scores and any insight that other fans may have. Don't really post much on sps mostly read, but i do get tired of the rebel banter.

+1

Okrastar1
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Thank goodness! A State board for State fans, and hopefully Positive state fans instead of the "O woe is me", world crumbling State fans!

woozman
04-01-2013, 08:39 PM
They can easily coexist.

I agree. I plan to frequent both...

Coach34
04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Thank goodness! A State board for State fans, and hopefully Positive state fans instead of the "O woe is me", world crumbling State fans!

I'm sure there will be some of both- we're not here to just pump sunshine- always want to be stuck in reality. We just dont want alot of Rebel spin with it

HereComesTheSpiral
04-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Was a long time reader and recent poster on SPS. All the people with true insight were called stupid over there and they did everything they could to run you off. Congratulations on the new site Coach. With all of the insightful posters here now, SPS has been reduced to a bunch of third graders laughing at weed, dick, and fart jokes.

WeWillScrewItUp
04-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Was a long time reader and recent poster on SPS. All the people with true insight were called stupid over there and they did everything they could to run you off. Congratulations on the new site Coach. With all of the insightful posters here now, SPS has been reduced to a bunch of third graders laughing at weed, dick, and fart jokes.

Very well said

Uncle Ruckus
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
I don't get the hate for the rebel sps posters. It brings a different, although biased, point of view. Yeah most of the time no one agrees with anything they say but it always makes for interesting and usually long debates. Now if we could just have a religiously political MSU board id never go back **

gravedigger
04-02-2013, 11:59 AM
or simply hear a story about a dude climbing mount lefroy.

M.Fillmore
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM

Absolutely right. I left after HD6 posted the sticky at the top that said you couldn't post negative things about the bears that were true. I guess that truth posted about those turds hurts our recruiting when it is okay for them to lie about us.

The Pancake rabbitt and his complicit bulldog cohorts had already dragged the site down. But hey, I wasn't happy and I left. They are happy so let them stay there and not come here. We are all happy that way.

DownwardDawg
04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=mparkerfd20;423]SPS has been on a downward spiral for a while. QUOTE]

I resemble that remark.

FlabLoser
04-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Absolutely right. I left after HD6 posted the sticky at the top that said you couldn't post negative things about the bears that were true. I guess that truth posted about those turds hurts our recruiting when it is okay for them to lie about us.

The Pancake rabbitt and his complicit bulldog cohorts had already dragged the site down. But hey, I wasn't happy and I left. They are happy so let them stay there and not come here. We are all happy that way.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/mshanecrowe/humor/fded0-eeef824a.gif