PDA

View Full Version : Can we be given fresh vcash since it's a new season?

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 02:42 AM
What happens when everyone zeroes out? Can we give like 1000 for the new season so the rest of us can participate?

I appreciate the time yall take to put this together but I feel like not many people are particpating because we lost all of our money last year.

sleepy dawg
08-31-2014, 01:34 AM
Quit betting so much of your bankroll. You go all in and lose, you lose. Learn to pace yourself.

The starting 500 should be plenty to last several years if you aren't betting too much on games. Bet 10 or 20 at a time. The payouts are more than you would ever get close to on a real betting site.

Jack Lambert
08-31-2014, 08:05 PM
wait on a sure bet like MSU beating USM and put all you cash on the game. You can double up fast.

CadaverDawg
08-31-2014, 08:44 PM
What happens when everyone zeroes out? Can we give like 1000 for the new season so the rest of us can participate?

I appreciate the time yall take to put this together but I feel like not many people are particpating because we lost all of our money last year.

All you have to do is PM Coach34 about getting more vCash when you run out, and they will replenish your $500 (after you embarrass yourself)

Offshore Dawg
09-03-2014, 08:09 AM
wait on a sure bet like MSU beating USM and put all you cash on the game. You can double up fast.

I did this and it was like FREE money. Ding,Ding!!!!!!!