PDA

View Full Version : Hulu Content?

Political Hack
07-12-2014, 10:28 PM
I know they have SOA and Walking Dead on Hulu, but are new episodes available the next day? If so, I may drop cable. I can get everything else I want via streaming and an HD antenna.

TheRef
07-12-2014, 10:37 PM
I know they have SOA and Walking Dead on Hulu, but are new episodes available the next day? If so, I may drop cable. I can get everything else I want via streaming and an HD antenna.

If I remember right, yes the episodes are available the next day....either the next day or the day after.

Political Hack
07-12-2014, 10:50 PM
If I remember right, yes the episodes are available the next day....either the next day or the day after.

specifically for those shows though? I know XBox doesn't even stream SoA, so there are different rules for different shows and different networks.

TheRef
07-12-2014, 11:00 PM
specifically for those shows though? I know XBox doesn't even stream SoA, so there are different rules for different shows and different networks.

I don't have Hulu Plus so I wouldn't know. But I'm trying to rake my brain to see if they had it on there as a teaser to make you buy plus.

Political Hack
07-13-2014, 11:16 AM
the show is listed under content on Xbox but it says "web only"... which doesn't make sense to me because XBox is streaming through the web.

bgdog
07-13-2014, 02:57 PM
What do you do about sports?

Political Hack
07-13-2014, 06:13 PM
What do you do about sports?

I can stream most everything through ESPN via XBox. Between that and the free over air HD networks channels through antenna you can get most games. I'd lose FoxSS, CBSSports, and a few others but nothing that would be overly harsh.

bgdog
07-13-2014, 07:41 PM
I can stream most everything through ESPN via XBox. Between that and the free over air HD networks channels through antenna you can get most games. I'd lose FoxSS, CBSSports, and a few others but nothing that would be overly harsh.

Thanks I haven't had xbox in a while and I didn't use the espn service much even then.

Will espn on xbox even air the espn2 espnu stuff that state games end up on a lot of the time? Do you not need a subscription to the espn cable package to access it on xbox?