PDA

View Full Version : Fargo Season Finale...

BeardoMSU
06-17-2014, 10:37 PM
WTF...so are they doing each season a 'stand alone' story-line (like True Detective), or what?

That being said, I thought the episode was pretty good. Last weeks episode was probably my favorite of the show though.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-17-2014, 10:48 PM
Still didnt explain why malvo did any of this at all. why did be bump into lester in the hospital episode 1?

BeardoMSU
06-17-2014, 11:44 PM
Still didnt explain why malvo did any of this at all. why did be bump into lester in the hospital episode 1?

Yeah, no kidding. And last episode, did he say he was there for a $1000 bounty? So he went through all that trouble for $1000? That seems a little ridiculous, lol.

DanDority
06-19-2014, 06:38 PM

He bumped into Lester at the hospital because he was there getting his head looked at or sewn from the accident he had with the man in his trunk. I think?

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-19-2014, 08:04 PM
But why? What benefit did he get from lester?

Malvo was a hit man. Lester didnt give him any money.

DanDority
06-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Good question? I don't know other than he was a psychopath.

Political Hack
06-23-2014, 01:02 PM
the relationship between Lester and Malvo was only explained through a few encounters. 1) the recorded phone call and 2) Malvo's interactions with others (dad at the diner, Vegas, etc...). The only thing that's apparent is that it's a relationship that went south. Malvo knew Lester well enough to help him when asked, but then didn't even know where he lived a year later. in the show it appears as if there relationship just naturally faded, but the likelihood of them accidentally seeing each other in Vegas in a 1 in a million chance. There's more to it. We"ll just never know.