PDA

View Full Version : TV Show: River Monsters

BeastMan
04-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Anyone else watch this? This guy travels the world and fishes for massive fish everywhere, no matter how remote. Dude is a hell of a fisherman too. I've seen him catch it all from pirana on topwater to massive catfish where he swam to the other bank while hooked up so he would lose the fish.

FISHDAWG
04-03-2014, 10:25 AM
one of my favorites ..... not to mention, I love river fishing myself but seldom do it anymore

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-03-2014, 10:38 AM
I love the show, that dude is crazier than hell. Didn't he tear a bicep reeling in the big stingray?

MSUDawg4Life
04-03-2014, 12:20 PM
I've watched the show before. I like learning the history and myths surrounding the fish he's after. Good show.

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I prefer finding Bigfoot. spectacular television. without that show I wouldn't be able to explain to people that no one ever finds Bigfoot bones in the woods because porcupines eat them. they love them some Bigfoot bones.

Johnson85
04-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Anyone else watch this? This guy travels the world and fishes for massive fish everywhere, no matter how remote. Dude is a hell of a fisherman too. I've seen him catch it all from pirana on topwater to massive catfish where he swam to the other bank while hooked up so he would lose the fish.

Love the concept, hate the execution.

BulldogBear
04-03-2014, 04:49 PM
I prefer finding Bigfoot. spectacular television. without that show I wouldn't be able to explain to people that no one ever finds Bigfoot bones in the woods because porcupines eat them. they love them some Bigfoot bones.

I like to borrow the adjective "squatchy" from that show!

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
I like to borrow the adjective "squatchy" from that show!

my wife gets so agitated with me when it's on and I tell her "just hold on, I think they've got him this time."

PassInterference
04-03-2014, 07:20 PM
I prefer the shows about fixing up cars - Counting Cars, Lords Of The Car Hoards, Fast And Loud

MSUDawg4Life
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I prefer the shows about fixing up cars - Counting Cars, Lords Of The Car Hoards, Fast And Loud

Hey, I can watch the car shows too.

What really gets me going is the shows about houses. I can watch HGTV all day long.

PassInterference
04-03-2014, 08:48 PM
OK, MSUDawg4Life, we can never be friends.

Me and the Mrs have to fight over how much House Hunters I have to sit through.

chainedup_Dawg
04-04-2014, 11:48 AM
OK, MSUDawg4Life, we can never be friends.

Me and the Mrs have to fight over how much House Hunters I have to sit through.

House Hunters sucks, but the crashing shows are pretty good. I prefer the landscaping shows though. I try to not watch HGTV, that station makes me spend too much money