PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead season finale

PassInterference
03-31-2014, 06:42 AM
I didn't get that scene with the Claimers. Rick killed that guy's brother in a bathroom? When and where?

Hell of an ending. Looks like the Terminus people were set up to chase newcomers with machine gun fire and heard them into a box car where they are held before being turned into steaks on the grill. Y'all saw the pile of human bones and the memorials to people in that candle lit room, right..

chainedup_Dawg
03-31-2014, 08:24 AM
I didn't get that scene with the Claimers. Rick killed that guy's brother in a bathroom? When and where?

Hell of an ending. Looks like the Terminus people were set up to chase newcomers with machine gun fire and heard them into a box car where they are held before being turned into steaks on the grill. Y'all saw the pile of human bones and the memorials to people in that candle lit room, right..

Rick killed his brother in the bathroom fight a few episodes ago when he was trapped in that house and the "claimers" came in. The one where Rick hid under the bed while the claimers fought over who got to sleep on the bed.

War Machine Dawg
03-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Badass Rick is back. Biting out the dude's throat was Jack Bauer awesome. Wish they'd kept the original line at the end "They've ****ed with the wrong people."

Chained is right about when Rick killed the Claimer.

Terminus is definitely a tribe of cannibals. I'm thinking they prefer to attempt to fatten some of the newcomers before they make 'em into barbecue. Gareth is one creepy dude.

Obviously, I expected them to leave us with some new questions, but I also thought we'd get at least one answer. Didn't happen. Tyreese & Carol are still out there somewhere, and I'm betting they play a part in Rick & Crew escaping the boxcar. Not even a hint as to Beth's fate, either.

Political Hack
04-01-2014, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't think anyone cares if Beth comes back. Shouldn't that happen some? Person disappears and you never find them again?

I liked the ending. Just sucks we have to wait an entir offseason to see what happens next. I feel like this season finally got good and now it's on break again.

Johnson85
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I honestly don't think anyone cares if Beth comes back. Shouldn't that happen some? Person disappears and you never find them again?

I am against killing off good looking female characters unless and until new ones are introduced. Right now there is Maggie, Beth, and the military girl, forget her name. The door shouldn't be closed on Beth until a new one is introduced.

Dawg61
04-01-2014, 06:48 PM

I liked the ending. Just sucks we have to wait an entir offseason to see what happens next. I feel like this season finally got good and now it's on break again.

Beth is one of my favorites. Girl wanted to get drunk for the first time and didn't give a shit that there's millions of walking zombies trying to eat faces. That's cool in my book.

State82
04-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Just sucks we have to wait an entir offseason to see what happens next. I feel like this season finally got good and now it's on break again.

Yep. Going to be interesting to see how the gang gets out of this pickle they have found themselves in.

rcsteph1
04-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Terminus is definitely a tribe of cannibals. I'm thinking they prefer to attempt to fatten some of the newcomers before they make 'em into barbecue. Gareth is one creepy dude.

This was my thought exactly. Crazy ending to the season

BulldogBear
04-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Saw the cannibal thing coming. After all, "terminus" is latin for the end or an end or something like that. I knew it would be bad lol!! Wasn't really looking for them all to be captured though.

We do have a "disappearance" of sorts. We left Morgan and know nothing of what's become of him....twice.

One thing missing from this show is that a celebrity should probably show up at some point, if not as a character then as a zombie. I mean, probably loads of famous people died too.

Tyreese: "Hey Rick, that one looks familiar."
Rick: "Whataya know....it's Brett Favre."
Abraham: "That guy still just won't go away..."

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 06:50 PM
They could kill him and then say "Favre is final retired."

They called them termites in the show afterwards (first time I had ever watched the post show and it was pretty good). I can definitely see the cannibal angle, although it doesn't even have to be that sick for it to work. They could just be manufacturing zombies to keep them safe like Michone (sp?) did. They could be using them as slave labor or trading them for resources too.

I keep wondering why no one's built a damn tree house yet. I'd have an ewok fort built by now... or be out on ship island.

War Machine Dawg
04-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Andrew Lincoln had a helluva idea to bring on William Shatner to play himself for an episode on the Talking Dead after show. That would be awesome.

I'm thinking Carol & Tyreese bust them out of the boxcar. We know they're still out there and headed towards Terminus.

BulldogBear
04-04-2014, 08:00 AM

They called them termites in the show afterwards (first time I had ever watched the post show and it was pretty good). I can definitely see the cannibal angle, although it doesn't even have to be that sick for it to work. They could just be manufacturing zombies to keep them safe like Michone (sp?) did. They could be using them as slave labor or trading them for resources too.

I keep wondering why no one's built a damn tree house yet. I'd have an ewok fort built by now... or be out on ship island.

Did you notice the pile of bones that had recently had the meat deboned from?

Dawg61
04-09-2014, 10:31 AM

The people running around in this show are terrible at killing Zombies efficiently. There's not an endless amount of zombies either. Build a ****ing moat like King Arthur days or better yet just take a damn Hummer to any base. Build a fortress at the local Wal-Mart. Supplies for years at that place.

BulldogBear
04-09-2014, 11:43 AM

Where's zombie Pete Nelson when you need him. They could put him to work as slave labor building them treehouses!!!

tcdog70
04-21-2014, 04:09 PM
an island would just be too ****ing simple

Johnson85
04-22-2014, 08:20 AM
an island would just be too ****ing simple

Doesn't deal with the issue of people turning when they die. The jail or another high security place with lots of internal locks is probably the best existing option. Otherwise, everytime somebody has a heart attack or stroke, you have to worry about losing the entire population.