PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it but...

BeastMan
02-23-2014, 10:05 PM
This shittastic start by our baseball team has made my decision to fish this spring easier. If think I'll drive 3 hours south instead of 2 hours north and just catch the game on the radio while I'm on the water...

Political Hack
02-23-2014, 10:14 PM
I may join you.

State82
02-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Yeah. And to think I was actually fretting over missing a weekend full of baseball to go to the Bassmaster Classic in Birmingham this past weekend. Glad I went to B'ham now. My head would have wanted to explode had I been at DNF for that debacle. I didn't miss a home weekend all season last year and it was definitely memorable. Probably will not be the same scenario this season. Need to get in on some of the bass spawning action at Ross Barnett that I missed out on last year running back and forth to Starkville. I'm even rethinking plans for this weekend now. I will probably make that decision on what happens tomorrow/Wed nights.

interangler
02-28-2014, 01:08 AM
I would like to join this baseball team fishing tournament. It looks to be an exciting recreation opportunity to hunt fishes in spring season (http://www.chicagobd.com/company/International-Angler-Fly-Fishing-Rods-Gear-Store-Reals-Online-Fly-Shop_18216176/). Hope to catch the game on in saltwater. :cool: