PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Any fans? Eagerly anticipating April 6th myself.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm just finishing up the third season. Only have the last episode to watch. Probably watch it tonight.

it's damn good. I was shocked at the 9th episode in the 3rd season. lots of moving parts right now, but I'm hoping to see the Dragon Queen rain some terror this season.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 01:06 PM
and I haven't read any of this so don't spoil it for me!!!

War Machine Dawg
02-14-2014, 01:22 PM
I've read all the books, gotta get caught up on S3 of the show. The Red Wedding is the biggest event of the series, Hack. Sets up sooooo much stuff to come in the future.

bgdog
02-14-2014, 01:37 PM
shit yes

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Knew the red wedding was coming and it was still amazingly good. Kinda glad they split season three (book 3) into two season. Cause feast for crows, the next book, is going to be tough to adapt and make the show interesting enough

War Machine Dawg
02-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Knew the red wedding was coming and it was still amazingly good. Kinda glad they split season three (book 3) into two season. Cause feast for crows, the next book, is going to be tough to adapt and make the show interesting enough

Actually, it looks like they're just telling the story chronologically. Otherwise, we wouldn't have seen Theon's arc play out for at least 1 more season. I suspect what will happen is they'll just combine the relevant parts of Crows and Dragons, since they run concurrently until towards the end of Dragons.

Either way, Martin needs to hurry the hell up with Winds of Winter. The show is catching up faster than that bastard is writing. Plus, you never know when he might have a heart attack and kick the bucket on us.

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 05:38 PM
As long as the stuff with the iron islanders plays a minuscule part.. I should be okay. I almost had to put Crows down. Dragons made up for it though, I devoured it in about a week.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't read fiction much. would probably be a nice break.

FlabLoser
02-14-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm just finishing up the third season. Only have the last episode to watch. Probably watch it tonight.

it's damn good. I was shocked at the 9th episode in the 3rd season. lots of moving parts right now, but I'm hoping to see the Dragon Queen rain some terror this season.

Yeah I see Denarius Targarian kicking a lot of ass. And what an ass she has.

LOTS of moving parts. I have to read Wikis to keep up.